Being diagnosed with a hair condition can be stressful enough for the individual, and so the last thing they want to think about is whether the trichologist that they are visiting is a true professional.
Good Salon Guide’s Trichology recognition can assure consumers that the trichologist or centre that they are visiting is more than qualified to help them - adapting a holistic approach to their treatment, ensuring to consider many different factors, such as lifestyle, diet, and wellbeing, as well as the signs and symptoms present.
When joining Good Salon Guide, not only will you be accredited by us, but there are plenty of other benefits to membership too, including…
- Independent recognition of your salon standards
- Business advice and support when you need it
- Dedicated members’ area on our website filled with documents for you to download to help run your salon
- Member offers from insurance and products to marketing and utilities
- Your salon listed on goodsalonguide.com, which receives around 1.2million hits per month
- Full salon profile to showcase all that you have to offer
- Online booking where clients can request appointments with you or book direct on your system
- Your news and blogs featured on our website and social media
- Dedicated Good Salon Guide PRO Facebook and Instagram pages to keep you up-to-date on all the latest government and industry announcements
- Feature your latest collection or salon profile in our magazine
- Dedicated job search function available for you to advertise your latest staff vacancy
Interested? Get in touch today…