Throughout the Covid-19 crisis, the Fellowship for British Hairdressing has been keeping its members close and informed through #THEKNOWLEDGE - its series of weekly broadcasts sharing important updates, advice and guidance.
As we move into what could be the last month of lockdown, the Fellowship shows no sign of slowing down with a month of exciting guests – including Anthony Mascolo and Mark Hayes – and even more inspirational content online.
Each Monday, the Fellowship goes live with a special guest for an interactive Q&A, while on Thursdays, a pre-recorded interview is broadcast live. On Friday, the Fellowship heads over to President Ken Picton’s bar for Drinks with the President and his special guests. Throughout the week, new education videos, stage shows, and interviews are also uploaded to the online library on #THEKNOWLEDGE.
Here is what is scheduled for June:
W/C 1st June
- Monday: live interview with Cos Sakkas, TONI&GUY
- Thursday: interview with Desmond Murray by Casey Coleman.
- New #THEKNOWLEDGE uploads: Marvellous Hair at Pro Hair Live, interview with Katie Prescott
W/C 8th June
- Monday: live interview with Stewart Roberts, Haircuts 4 Homeless
- Thursday: interview with Melissa Timperley by Zoe Williams
- New #THEKNOWLEDGE uploads: Ben Madle at Pro Hair Live, interview with Mark Woolley
W/C 15th June
- Monday: live interview with Mark Hayes, Sassoon
- Thursday: interview with Mark Leeson and Richard Darby, by Jonathan Andrew
- New #THEKNOWLEDGE uploads: Brendan O’Sullivan at Pro Hair Live, eco salon initiatives with Gina Conway and Pedro Inchenko
W/C 22nd June
- Monday: live interview with Anthony Mascolo
- Thursday: interview with Jamie Benny by Brooke Evans
- New #THEKNOWLEDGE uploads: Saks Art Team at Pro Hair Live, interview with Rob Eaton and Kay Binnersley