Be in the know and ready for the big apprenticeship changes that will be affecting all salons!
With current apprenticeship frameworks being withdrawn over 2017/2018, Good Salon Guide, in conjunction with Central Training Academy and Edward Hemmings, is hosting an Apprenticeship Workshop for salon owners and managers to advise on apprenticeship changes and answer any questions that you may have regarding staff and apprenticeships in general.
What we will cover…
- Government funding that will be available to smaller businesses and the rules that apply
- Employing apprentices over the age of 19 and your monetary contribution
- The new apprenticeship levy that will affect salons with an annual payroll of more than £3 million
- The amount that needs to be contributed to the cost of training
- Possible changes that may affect salons coming in late 2018
- The new apprenticeship standards and learning reforms, including End Point Assessments
- The current minimum wage/living wage and what you should pay your apprentices
Come join us for drinks, canapés and a get together with other salon owners to discuss any concerns you may have over apprenticeships (plus any other business advice you may need help with).
When and Where?
23rd May 2017 - 7pm - 9pm
One Alfred Place
1 Alfred Place
Good Salon Guide Members:
1 ticket: £25
Additional tickets: £10
1 ticket: £30
Additional tickets: £15
Tickets can be purchased at: www.goodsalonguide.eventbrite.com or call us on 02392 295 000