Blonde, silver and highlighted hair can become yellow and brassy very easily, especially during hot summer holidays with prolonged exposure to sun, sea and chlorine.
Banish brassy tones between salon appointments and maintain a vibrant blonde, silver or highlighted shade courtesy of Balmain Paris Hair Couture’s considerable expertise.
The formula for both Illuminating Shampoos contains violet pigments which correct brassiness and yellow tones. Regular use helps to keep hair colour vibrant. Each shampoo delivers a different hue.
Illuminating Shampoo Silver Pearl
This silver shampoo - for blonde and silver hair – contains pure violet pigments to correct unwanted brassiness and yellow tones. It creates a luminous shine while leaving a vibrant crystal colour.
Illuminating Shampoo White Pearl
Balmain’s Illuminating cleansing shampoo - for blonde or highlighted hair - brightens the hair colour and corrects brassiness without making the hair grey. It leaves hair shinier with a white pearl glow
How to use:
- Apply to wet hair, massage softly, rinse out after 3 minutes
- Recommended to use once a week to maintain a vibrant crystal tone
- Excessive use is not advised due to the permanent effect on the hair
- Refreshes blonde, highlighted or silver hair
- Refracts unwanted brassy tones
- Retains a vibrant colour
- Paraben Free