Want major impact on cleansing, minimum impact on the environment? ECO-WARRIOR by the Little Soap Company (£4/100g) is a collection of six thoughtful, high impact, plastic-free, vegan, cruelty-free, recyclable, sustainable, biodegradable, British-made, job-specific beauty bars, changing the way we cleanse forever. From washing and exfoliating to shaving and even shampooing, ECO WARRIOR has you covered - in bio-degradable bar form.
Made with pure, natural ingredients, each with its own distinct use and bespoke essential oil blend (no synthetic fragrances), the ECO WARRIOR collection delivers affordable, plastic free solutions to everyday needs.
Meet the warriors:
- Sensitive Facial Bar - with a blend of Chamomile & Calendula essential oils, this ultra-nourishing facial bar is gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
- Exfoliating Bar - made with Citrus essential oils and Oatmeal, a superfood for skin and a natural exfoliant, to help reduce excess oil and soothe skin irritation and itching. A known antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it can help reduce dry skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Shampoo Bar - with Orange & Ginger Essential Oils and Pink Clay, this solid bar cleanses, conditions and moisturises the hair. Why take two bottles into the shower when one bar will do?
- Shaving Bar - unisex, gently fragranced and with added Coconut Oil for a luxurious natural lather - this bar is intended for all the places boys and girls shave
- Hand and Body Bar - a creamy, rich hand and body bar. Does what it says on the box.
- Charcoal Bar - with Tea Tree Essential Oil blend, this exciting new black soap extracts excessive sebum from oily skin, nourishes dry skin and soothes irritated sensitive skin.
Simply wrapped in a recyclable box, it helps eliminate single use plastic bottles from sinks, bathrooms and wash bags. Free from detergents, SLS, sulphates, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, synthetic preservatives. And with naturally occurring glycerine locked inside the bars, it is super moisturising, putting a stop to all the elements that have given soap a bad rap.