Following the success of the first Brooks Education session, the award-winning team are presenting two brand new membership-based programmes.
The Colour Club will shine the spotlight on four key areas:
- The Power of Global Colour will put a twist on your classics and add a new dimension to your commercial colouring.
- Balayage the BE Way will see the team share secrets to give your balayage business a boost.
- Switch the Stitch, Foiling is full of inspiration for this classic technique.
- Creative Colour will help you define your eye to be the best you can be.
The programme starts on 9th March and costs £120
The Style Squad is a month-long club that will focus on four key areas of long hair. Sessions are designed to take your styling skills to another level with techniques and hacks that makes your work effortless. Key focuses include:
- Understanding fashion and how to create the perfect trend with Sam Ashcroft breaking down the latest trends.
- Jamie Brooks and Kayleigh Twigg will take the fear away from hair-up with tips and tricks and five go-to updo’s that you can use for all occasions.
- Marlon Hawkins will dispel myths about braiding and will break down commercial and creative braids to use in the salon and on shoots.
- Session stylist Louis Byrne will be the editorial guest artist, showcasing his go-to camera-ready techniques and tips for working on shows and shoots.
The programme starts on 19th March and costs £100
Find out more about Brooks Education at www.brookseducation.co.uk