Brow HQ are back with their third product – Brow Styling Soap (RRP £14); containing several ingredients key to delivering a healthy, nourished, long lasting and beautifully styled brow.
The styling soap is:
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cruelty free
This can be used as a stand-alone product or as part of the ultimate three step process to perfect brows.
Already celebrating success with their Brow Lamination Kit & Skinny Pencil, Brow HQ Founder Leisa Roberts attributes the quality of ingredients to the success of the new product:
The Styling Soap is something we’ve been working on for almost a year now and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Quality of ingredients is something we never compromise on and this product was no exception. The plant-based ingredients are vital - ensuring they won't leave a residue on the brow but will style, fix and keep your brows in place whilst keeping them nourished too.
- Coconut oil to nourish and protect the hair. Coconut oil is a plant oil derived from mature fruits of coconut trees and has many beneficial properties for hair and skin. It stimulates hair growth by getting deep into the follicles, moisturises dry hair, adds lustre and shine, and prevents hair breakage, giving a nourished brow that looks shiny and sleek.
- Jojoba Oil is derived from the seeds of the jojoba shrub and contains a high level of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties that nourish the hair including vitamin C, B, E, copper, and zinc. The fatty acids in jojoba oil not only condition the hair but protect and defend the hair and skin against damage and free radicals.
- Hamamelis Virginia extract (commonly known as witch hazel) is a flowering plant that grows wild in North America and Asia. The extract of the plant is packed with antioxidants to soothe sensitive skin and ease inflammation.
Three steps to perfect fluffy brows
- Laminate/Treat - Using our best-selling Brow Lamination at home kit.
- Style - Use nourishing, fixing Brow Styling Soap to hold those smooth hairs in place.
- Finish - Using Brow HQ Skinny Brow Pencil to fill in gaps and create the smallest hair strokes.