The Arctic is one of the harshest climates on the planet with sub-zero temperatures, strong winds, frozen landscapes, and scarce sunlight.
Nevertheless, it’s home to some of the most powerful, natural ingredients uniquely equipped to survive in extreme cold climates. Having been to the furthest reaches of the earth, Polaar Founder Daniel Kurbiel has discovered and harnessed some of the rarest, most potent, Arctic ingredients, to help your skin face up to and thrive in the cold winter weather.
Polaar Genuine Lapland Cream (£32.50/100g)
This all-purpose melting, cocooning balm is the perfect antidote for dry, dehydrated, chapped or sore winter skin.
- Arctic Berries (raspberries, cranberries, and blackberries) - grown in Finland and have naturally evolved to build a nutrient-rich defence system in extreme climatic conditions. Rich in vitamins A, C and E to create a protective shield and provide antioxidant and nourishing properties to dry, dehydrate, sore and sensitive skins.
- A blend of Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil and Sweet Almond Oil – provide nourishing, protective and moisturising benefits
Polaar IcyMagic Instant Eye Contour Multi Energiser (£31/10ml)
This global eye treatment firms, tones, erases dark circles, bags, and all traces of fatigue with just one application.
- Siberian Ginseng - a root hand-picked from the undergrowth of the vast expanses of the Tundra, renowned for its energising, stimulating and balancing properties. Concentrated in flavonoids and antioxidants, it helps restore radiance, vitality and tone to the skin and eye contour area.
- Tetrapeptides – helps de-puff, increase elasticity, and erase dark circles.
- Ice-cold ball delivery system – this clever design helps to drain the eye contour area by massaging and smoothing and ensures the right dose is delivered every time.
Polaar Polar Night Cream (£42 / 50ml)
Night after night, this luxurious treatment regenerates and revitalizes. Skin is soothed, plumped, reoxygenated and recharged, so you wake up to regenerated, smoothed, energised, bouncier skin, radiant with youth.
- Boreal Algae - found in the depths of the polar Ocean where light is scarce, this unique algae has a superpower ability to synthesise a high level of phytomelatonin to boost cell regeneration and stimulate microcirculation. It also helps restore the skin’s chronobiology and promote the fundamental mechanisms of nocturnal cell regeneration to soothe, decongest and revitalize skin.
- Immortelle Flower Water – a floral water rich in beta endorphins and nutritional elements relaxes stressed skin and hydrates