Blonde services make up 60% of hairdressing appointments in the UK and with more ways to wear blonde than ever, there has never been a better time to unleash your inner Blonde Expert with INDOLA. The new
Blonde Expert range is all about equipping hairdressers with accessible but premium products to create commercial and on-trend blonde looks – perfect for summer and all those post-lockdown appointments.
With blondes making up more than half of colour services in the salon, it is a serious business driver and client expectations demand premium services. Thanks to the popularity of new blonde techniques like the money piece and air-touch balayage, clients are more clued up than ever on ways to wear it – and with INDOLA Blonde Expert's upgraded and holistic assortment, hairdressers can easily expand their service opportunities, across all hair bases, to stay ahead in today’s fast-paced and competitive world.
Why INDOLA Blonde Expert?
Continuing to provide unrivalled performance with a concise product assortment – at an affordable price – INDOLA has reformulated the Blonde Expert range to meet every demand, helping every hairdresser be a true blonde expert.
What's new with INDOLA Blonde Expert?
- INDOLA's strongest lightening performance ever, now available with up to 9 levels of lift for clean blonde results.
- A collection of Highlifts and Pastels with new shades – perfect for creating on-trend looks that can be completely tailored to every client’s individual demands and hair type (25 shades).
- A brand new Ultra Cool Booster and Ultra Lift Booster – complementary mix-in products to achieve next-level blonde results.
- Integrated Hair-Bond Technology across the entire Blonde Expert assortment (except Ultra Cool Booster + Ultra Lift Booster) – for maximum hair protection during the high-lifting and lightening processes
- Modernised and more sustainable packaging – as a brand INDOLA are committed to reducing their impact on the environment wherever possible.
INDOLA Global Ambassador Paddy McDougall explains why Blonde Expert is his top go to INDOLA product:
Blonde Expert offers the perfect performance, range and versatility to cover all your blonde needs. The Blonde Expert Pre-Lightener has been one of my hero products for a long time, and it’s now back better than ever, with 9 levels of lift and a brand new Ultra Cool Booster which you can intermix for additional neutralisation while lightening to ensure a clean lift even on the darkest of bases. What makes Blonde Expert special is the integrated Hair-Bond Technology which creates a protective layer around the natural bonds, helping ensure the integrity of the fabric of the hair is maintained throughout the process.
Blonde Expert from INDOLA is the Smarter Choice to make every hairdresser a blonde expert.
New INDOLA Blonde Expert is now available in various wholesalers including Capital Hair & Beauty, Salons Direct and Alan Howard. RRP from £7.56/€8.86 inc VAT. For more information on Indola visit www.indola.co.uk