The legendary Face Place unique, clinical approach to skincare has arrived at the Alex Eagle Studio, Soho.
This results-based, clinical facial leaves skin plumped, refreshed, lifted and younger and brighter looking than it has in years! Created in 1972 at Face Place West Hollywood, it has a stellar A-list fan base - from Sofia Coppola and Anne Hathaway to Emma Stone and Emma Watson - not to mention almost all of Hollywood from the past 40 years.
The facial is deceptively simple and is all about results. The secret is Vitamin C and a galvanic process that pushes the actives deep into the skin. Their legendary no-redness pore cleansing uses a unique rolling technique meaning no down-time, just super clean, decongested skin.
How it works…
- First, antibacterial Yukka Root pads and a custom heat mask are applied to open pores to liquefy sebum and prepare the skin for extraction.
- Extraction is performed using the Face Place rolling, no-down-time technique.
- Vitamin C and Zinc solution soaked cotton is then applied to the skin, creating a mask. Vitamin C helps regenerate tissue, stimulates collagen production and is a powerful antioxidant. Zinc targets inflammation, calming the facial tissues for a glowing complexion.
- The galvanic mask is then applied to penetrate the ingredients and give ultimate tightening, lifting and calming results. The mask tightens and firms the skin’s tissues, stimulates cell renewal, oxygenates cells and tightens pores.
- Voila - firmer, plumper, glowing, youthful and deeply cleansed skin.
With locations already in West Hollywood, New York and Rosewood London, you can now experience the Face Place Signature Facial at The Practice at Alex Eagle Studio, a serene, light filled space.