Summertime means staying out late and rising early, making the most of the warm weather. Now you can enjoy an extra 20 minutes of beauty sleep ‘post party’ with the latest innovation from Eufora, Fresh Effect - a TRUE Dry Shampoo.
Fresh Effect is a category game changer; a zero-weight spray that tackles the toughest second day hair hazards by absorbing excess oil and odour, while leaving hair refreshed, brushable and touchably soft. No sticky, powdery residue or grittiness comes from this hairstyle saviour!
While other dry shampoos crossover into the styling realm by impacting texture, comb-ability and even hold, Fresh Effect stays true to the ‘cleanse’ category, providing a fast and effective dry cleanse option with a natural finish for those on the go with no time for the traditional wash and style.
An added bonus; the antioxidant-rich formula helps protect hair from UV damage, keeping second or even third day hair looking fresh and vibrant around the clock.
As with all People and Planet Friendly Eufora products, Fresh Effect includes key ingredients to promote optimal hair and scalp health.
- Aloe Vera provides hair with important nutrients, essential amino acids, moisture and legendary rejuvenation benefits for prime hair and scalp health.
- Botanical extract blend of Chamomile, Horsetail, Nettle and Henna provides strength and promotes scalp health.
- Starch from corn provides optimal oil and odour absorption.
- Sunflower Seed Extract, a powerful antioxidant, helps to prevent damage caused by UVA and UVB rays.
- Essential oil blends for an aromatic experience.
Eufora is all about planet-friendly products for the independent, professional salon – a point of difference that’s seen it become one the fastest-growing product companies in North America and now Europe.
Launched by the late Don Bewley and his partner Beth, Eufora was born of a desire to elevate the salon industry – both creatively and from a business perspective. A hairdresser himself, Don was frustrated by the lack of commitment he experienced from manufacturers and the widespread diversion of professional products.