Curl Styling Secrets
Curls and waves are more in-demand than ever and in this class you’ll learn how to use our ghd curve range to give your clients all of those textured looks they love.
Designed by our UK brand ambassador, Zoë Irwin, this seminar will guide you through every step of styling with tongs and wands, covering all of the tips, tricks and techniques you need for blissful beachy waves, big bouncy curls and everything in between.
The workshop will cover:
- Understanding the ghd curve® range and choosing the right tool for the job
- Wrapping and sectioning techniques to achieve the latest trends
- Time-saving methods to improve your service offering and boost your return on investment
ghd London studio with Zoë Irwin –23rd October 2017
Birmingham with Anton Alexander - 9th October 2017
Red Carpet Styling Session
Every client wants their red carpet moment and the skills to create those glamorous looks are always highly sought after. Whether it’s proms, parties or weddings, knowing how to create show-stopping hair will mean you’re always in demand and add a profitable income stream.
In this seminar you’ll learn how to recreate red carpet styles – including the perfect base to keep hair in place, no matter what the event.
This workshop will cover:
- The latest red carpet styles and the skills you need to recreate them back at the salon
- Demystifying hair-up styling and gaining confidence with easy-to-follow step-by-steps that cover prep, choosing the right ghd product and finishing
Edinburgh – 2nd October 2017
ghd Leeds Academy – 9th October 2017
Birmingham – 30th October 2017
We all want to know what’s happening next in fashion, but how do you know what’s going to be a social media fad and what’s going to cause a seriously big shift in the way you work with hair? We’ve got just the person to guide you: ghd UK brand ambassador, Zoë Irwin. Way more than just a session stylist and educator, Zoë is also a pro trend predictor and she’s here to share her secrets.
Once you’ve heard more about the super-cool world of trend spotting, we’ll show you how to take those emerging trends and turn them into hair concepts that will keep you way ahead of the game and make your salon a destination for fashionistas.
During the day, Zoë will take you through:
- Past and future predictions and insight and insight into how trends emerge
- Where to look to find trends beyond the runway
- How to develop your creativity and stay ahead in an ever changing industry
ghd London Studio – 30th October 2017
Editorial hair is exciting, creative and at times challenging. It’s where you cut your teeth as a session stylist and how you can make a name for yourself in an industry that’s all about the next big thing.
Media favourite Zoë Irwin is perfectly placed to teach you the art of editorial hair. In this class, she’ll help you learn how to take a brief from an editor and interpret it through research, then plan and design an editorial hair story that nails the brief and gets you booked time and time again.
With Zoë’s inspiring style of teaching, you will leave the workshop knowing:
- How to get the basics of editorial hairdressing right
- How to interpret trends
- How to use wide and varied influences and references to create innovative and thought provoking hair
- New ideas for researching and turning that inspiration into a trend-led look
ghd London Studio – 10th October 2017
To book your place contact ghd on 0845 3301133 (UK) or +44 (0)1924 423400 (ROI)