There's lots to celebrate at Ego Hair Design in Inverness, with plenty of award wins and nominations for 2018.
So far this year, Ego Hair Design has seen its Director, Caroline Sanderson, nominated for Creative HEAD's Most Wanted Business Thinker for the third time running, after winning the award in 2013 and 2015. She has also been nominated in the British Hairdressing Business Awards for Director of the Year for the third time, along with Carla being nominated for Manager of the Year and the salon nominated for Best Marketing.
And if that wasn't enough, the Ego team took the winning title in not one, not two, not even three, but EIGHT awards in the British Hair and Beauty Awards, which included:
- Caroline - Entrepreneur Scottish Winner
- Carla - Manager of Year Silver Winner
- Jodie Denoon - Junior Stylist of the Year Silver Winner
- Chloe Smith - Apprentice of the Year Silver Winner
- Salon of the Year Silver Winner
- Retail Salon of Year Bronze Winner
- Customer Care Bronze Winner
- Best Marketing Salon of the Year Gold Winner
The biggest news came last this week when Caroline and Jo Beedie were nominated for Scottish Hairdresser of the Year at this year's British Hairdressing Awards - the oscars of the hairdressing industry - along with a nomination for Jodie Denoon as Newcommer of the Year.