INANCH LONDON, the multi-award-winning boutique salon located in the heart of Fitzrovia, London have put into place a solid COVID-19 prevention action plan to be executed upon reopening.
The 10 Point Plan outlines measures to keep their treasured staff and clients safe over the coming months. Co-Owner and CEO, Joe Emir said:
At INANCH London, the safety and well-being of our clients and staff is our number 1 priority. Our hygiene standards have always been extremely high with a 5-star Good Salon Guide rating for salon cleanliness and hygiene. However, In light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we wanted to create and share a strong and concise plan to reassure all our clients that we are putting extra measures in place to keep our salon a safe and healthy environment after the lockdown.
INANCH LONDON's 10-Point Plan
- Deep cleaning the salon every day with bleach and antibacterial products including areas that are regularly touched such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and debit/credit card machines.
- Providing INANCH LONDON hand sanitisers at reception, which both clients and staff will be required to use on arrival and throughout the day.
- Providing compulsory face masks to all clients on arrival and face shields for staff whilst working.
- Staggering client appointments and giving priority booking to our loyal/regular clients.
- Clients will be requested to come unaccompanied to their appointments.
- Clients feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will be requested to reschedule their appointments.
- Installation of glass partitions to separate each styling position.
- All styling positions will be disinfected after each client and all equipment used will be sterilised using our new UV Steriliser units.
- The salon will be fitted with a High-Efficiency Particulate Air Purifier, which is designed to remove up to 99% of airborne pollutants, bacteria and germs.
- The salon's traditional cotton towels will be replaced with biodegradable disposable towels made from 100% natural viscose fibre making them extremely hygienic and sustainable.