Hearing the thoughts and ideas of the new generation of hairdressers and barbers is essential to strengthening the Hair Council's campaign, so they have decided to form their very own Junior Council.
Meeting biannually, the Junior Council comprises of a selection of 18-26 year olds who are willing to share their ideas and suggestions about how the Hair Council can both raise standards and the profile of our industry to the wider public.
The first Junior Council members are:
- Ellie Holehouse @ Objet D'art
- Jamie Rhys Williams @ Nine Croft Road
- Jessica Hill @ Stag Barbers
- Lauren McComish @ Wendy Stevens Salisbury
- Natalia Antypa @ Hair By Jones
- Niall McNulty @ YK Hair & Beauty
- Tegan Robertson @ Not Another Salon