If you’re following the ‘green’ trend then selecting natural products is key. If you have very dry irritated skin, dermatitis, psoriasis or any other allergies then its time you made the switch! Use natural oils to nourish, moisturise and protect dry skin and detox the whole body from chemicals.
Naturally pure body oils are ultra-moisturising, wildly luxurious to the touch, and will leave your skin much glossier with a natural glow. Oils sink in relatively quickly and are great for dry elbows, hands and heels; in fact anywhere your skin is dry.
Sanatio Naturalis Natural Skin Beauty Oils are plant based, unscented and pure, so you can slather your body in them with confidence. Some mass produced body oils and creams are full of toxic mineral oils, silicones, artificial fragrances, solvents and colorants.
Sanatio Naturalis Jojoba Oil (£20 - 50 ml)
100% Pure Natural Jojoba Oil delivers intensive moisturisation, hydration and vitamins, offering real nourishment. A great multi-purpose oil that is perfect for your face, hair and body.
This deeply penetrating oil with excellent moisturising and emollient properties, feels like a silky liquid wax, conditioning the skin thoroughly. Its molecular structure is similar to the skin's natural sebum, making it an excellent skin conditioner.
How to use Sanatio Naturalis 100% Pure Natural Jojoba:
- Face - after cleansing apply 2-3 drops onto face and neck, avoiding eye contour, massage into the face twice a day
- Body - use as a self-massage and nourishing body oil
- Hair - apply two drops of Jojoba Oil to damp hair, comb through and leave for silky soft locks
- Make-up Removal - add five drops of Jojoba Oil to a cotton pad and simply wipe make-up off the face! It helps to gently unclog pores and cleanse the skin
Sanatio Naturalis Rosehip Oil (£28 - 50 ml)
Extracted from the seeds of Chilean Rose bushes, this 100% Pure Rosehip Oil is naturally rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3, 6 and 9), antioxidants and vitamins. It helps to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks, fine lines and wrinkles.
With regular use, it deeply conditions the skin, improving firmness and elasticity and promoting a clear, even skin tone. With beauty benefits like these, Sanatio Naturalis believes that Rosehip seed oil has the potential to become the next revolution in pure oils to hydrate and nourish the skin, especially dry, mature skins.
How to use Sanatio Naturalis Rosehip oil:
- Face - after cleansing, apply 2-3 drops onto the face, gently massage in circular motions to give yourself an uplifting facial, twice daily
- Body - massage into the skin thoroughly with long even stokes