milk_shake’s new Hair Colour Booster System is a colour strengthening treatment designed to amplify and maintain the effects of coloured/lightened hair whilst protecting the hair fibre. Mixed into your colour in-salon, the Booster strengthens, conditions and improves colour retention.
With a focus on environmental sensitivity, the products use quinoa protein to naturally improve colour uptake and retention.
The new range includes two in-salon treatments: Deep Colour Complex and Safe Lightener Complex, and an at-home product: Deep Colour Maintainer Balm.
The Deep Colour Complex is a silicone-free professional additive designed to improve intensity, coverage and lifespan of coloured hair. It helps to protect hair and restructure the hair fibre.
The Safe Lightener Complex is a silicone-free additive to improve the lightening process of the hair whilst conditioning.
To keep hair in check after colouring, Deep Colour Maintainer Balm containing milk and quinoa proteins increases colour retention, meaning the colour lasts longer between treatments. It boosts shine, smoothes and detangles.
Benefits of Quinoa
- Hydrolyzed active proteins
- Natural and sustainable
- Releases colour during the process for greater intensity and coverage
- Retains colourants in the hair, making the colour last longer
- Protects from damaging effects of environmental stresses
- Improves the comb-ability of both dry and damp hair for quick detangling and styling
- Adds shine for a revitalized finish.
Colour Maintainer Balm £15.99
In-salon Colour Booster treatment from £10