Whether it’s definition and volume you’re after or to get your hair looking on top of the world, R+Co has exactly what you need with their two new products – SKYLINE and FREEWAY.
FREEWAY Defining Spray Gel (RRP £24.95)
Get moving in the right direction with FREEWAY Defining Spray Gel. Amplify volume and bring control to your ends no matter what kind of hair you’ve got. Perfect for curls, leaving them soft, bouncy, defined and never flaking.
How to: Shake well and spray evenly onto damp hair. On all hair types: spray at the roots and blow out for volume at the crown and at the ends to define. For curls: once dried, break into it.
Good for: To amplify or hold texture in curly hair. To create lift and definition for all other hair types.
- Sandalwood Wood Extract: Increases shine and prevents dryness. Helps hair retain moisture and gives it a healthy shiny appearance.
- Spirulina: A natural plant derivative that is rich in vital nutrients and high in protein. Nourishes hair and adds moisture.
- Polymide-1 Polymer: A styling polymer, previously only found in tube gels, that has been aerosolized for the first time in FREEWAY. Provides superior style memory, volume creation, style definition and a smooth, touchable hold.
Skyline Dry Shampoo Powder (RRP £31.95)
Feeling on top of the world when your hair isn't? SKYLINE Dry Shampoo Powder is exactly what you need to get your hair feeling fresh and elevated.
How to: Shake well. Spray 3-4 pumps directly at roots, massage, brush through to blend any excess, then style.
Good for: Any hair that needs extra grip and elevation. Dramatically refreshes second-day or post-workout hair.
- Diatomaceous Earth: A mineral compound that absorbs impurities on the hair and scalp and gives hair subtle texture and grip.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Rich in vitamins and minerals required for healthy skin. Weightlessly conditions hair and adds shine. Promotes a healthy scalp environment by balancing sebum levels on the scalp.
- Burdock Root Extract: Effective anti-oxidant. Helps maintain a healthy scalp by removing loose dandruff flakes.
On shelves 1st November!