The winners of the 2017 Essex Salon Awards were announced Sunday 5th November at Orsett Hall.
The ceremony welcomed 250 hair industry professionals to recognise the successes of a wide range of talented individuals, businesses and team accomplishments within the county of Essex.
These awards have provided the perfect platform to celebrate and acknowledge the success of some of the most creative, dynamic and innovative hair salons and hairdressers.
The awards were hosted by comedian and voiceover artist Tom Ward and director of Essex Salon Awards, Kate Jeffery. Twelve awards were presented and winners are:
- People’s Choice Award - Lucy’s Hair Salon, South Ockendon
- Best Salon in Essex - Reed Hair, Maldon
- Best Customer Experience - MACK, Chelmsford;
- Best New or Refurbished Salon - Bijou, Woodford
- Best Salon for Bridal Hair - Gregory Dean Salon, Leigh-on-Sea
- Best Use of Social Media, Claire Marie, Luxurious HB, Chelmsford
- Best Salon Team, Tikadi, Theydon Bois
- Creative Image of the Year - Paul Falltrick, GFC Hairdressing, Hornchurch
- Colourist of the Year - Shelby Kinnear, Raymond Bottone, Brentwood
- Mobile Hairdresser of the Year - Claire Marie, Luxurious HB, Chelmsford
- Future Talent Award - Ellie Bond, Spargo, Brentwood
- Best Hair Extension Specialist - Abigail Butler, Strictly Xtended, Harlow
Kate Jeffery, Director of Essex Salon Awards said,
We are very excited to have hosted the inaugural Essex Salon Awards with great success. Awards are always an uplifting occasion, giving us the opportunity to recognise the dedication, innovation and creativity of our sector. To have support from the industry, and have so many salons and hairdressers take part - to see the people of Essex voting in thousands for their favourite hair salons, it is surely a testament to the quality of talented hairdressers and salon owners we have here in Essex. We can’t wait for next year!