Understanding that beautiful hair starts with a healthy scalp, Schwarzkopf Professional’s expert care brand, BC Bonacure, has added a new unique hair and scalp range to their portfolio: BC Scalp Genesis.
Fast-paced lifestyles, inner city pollution and environmental impurities mean that clean-living trends, rebalancing treatments and head-to-toe detoxing are becoming increasingly important to salon clients. Schwarzkopf Professional understand the impact these factors have on the hair and scalp – and more importantly how to overcome them at the source. The new BC Scalp Genesis range is the first detoxifying scalp system from Schwarzkopf Professional with StemCodeTM Complex, which instantly rebalances the scalp, whilst at the same time, also works to improve and secure the future condition of the hair.
Imbalanced Hair and Scalp
Taking a 360˚ approach to achieving both a healthy scalp, and in turn, beautiful hair – inside and out – the new BC Scalp Genesis assortment offers a holistic, silicone-free product range that features superior technology to prevent and work efficiently against the following scalp imbalances:
- Dry and Sensitive Scalps (Soothing Range)
- Oily Scalps (Purifying Range)
- Dandruff (Anti-Dandruff Range)
- Hair Loss (Root Activating Range)
The superior BC Scalp Genesis technology contains a unique StemCodeTM Complex, as well as a range of specific vitamins, creating a stress-defying system that helps to protect against oxidative stress and external aggressors, while protecting the hair bulb.
The double-action StemCodeTM Complex with Hydrolyzed Rice Extract and Hydrolyzed Soybean Extract supports the hair’s future growth phase in two ways:
Action 1: Stem Cell Protection
- The stem cell, which is a part of the hair follicle, plays a crucial role in healthy hair growth. It not only delivers the original information about the hair structure and natural hair colour, it is also the starting point for the next generation of hair, after the previous hair falls out.
Action 2: Root Protection
- The hair growth in the hair root is protected against oxidative stress on a daily basis.
The formulas are also infused with range specific vitamins that help to instantly target visible imbalances on the scalp, restoring its protective barrier:
- Vitamin B3 (Derivate Niancinamid) strengthens hair
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) provides moisture and helps to balance the moisture content of hair and scalp
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Actetate) an anti-oxidant that protects the scalp from external influences
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) helps to strengthen the hair follicle to prevent the hair from thinning
We all want beautiful hair and for this we need a balanced healthy scalp for optimal hair quality, states Gary Taylor, Care Ambassador for Schwarzkopf Professional in the UK. He goes on to say that, along with an exclusive scalp detox service we can now protect the scalp by tackling the source instead of just targeting the symptoms.
In-salon Innovative Scalp Detox Service
Utilising the new BC Scalp Genesis assortment, Schwarzkopf Professional have developed an innovative in-salon Detox Service which enables hairdressers to tackle scalp imbalances at the source, delivering the highest care level to their clients.
After a bespoke consultation, the Detox Service combines the BC Scalp Genesis Self-Warming Detox Prep-Treatment with a detoxifying massage, to activate blood microcirculation and to eliminate impurities, product build-up and pollution.
The Detox Service is followed with a suitable BC Scalp Genesis Shampoo and Scalp Treatment to effectively purify the scalp and secure the future condition of the hair.
From September, the full BC Scalp Genesis Detox Service step-by-step will be available to watch on the Schwarzkopf Professional YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/schwarzkopfpro