Introducing the new ghd gold professional styler – proven to deliver sleeker, smoother, healthier hair.
As the unparalleled experts in hairstyling tools, ghd sells four stylers every minute across the globe – that’s 2,102,400 every year – and now, ten years since it originally launched and became an everyday essential for women worldwide, the best-selling styler in the range has had a sleek new makeover and technical upgrade.
The new ghd gold® styler features dual-zone technology for premium performance, an improved heat up time of only 25 seconds, a modernised design for smooth, snag-free styling, plus automatic sleep mode.
ghd gold features…
- Dual-zone technology: two heat sensors instead of one; controls the optimum heat from root to tip for smoother, sleeker, healthier looking hair
- Sleep mode: switches off if not used for 30 minutes - for safety and ease of mind!
- Smooth, contoured floating plates: glide through the hair for quick, frizz-free styling and enhanced salon shine
- Sleek design and round barrel: for versatile, snag-free styling, quickly and easily
- Heated to 185 degrees: the optimum temperature for styling; any hotter damages the hair, any cooler and the result is compromised
- Universal voltage: delivering good hair days no matter where in the world you may be
- Protective plate guard: for safe storage, especially when you’re on the move
- Professional length 2.7m cable: so that you can always reach the mirror
- 2 year warranty: just in case anything goes wrong, we’ve got your back!
The Trend: Straight Up Luxe, as seen at Julien Macdonald SS18:
Inspired by high-octane, 90’s glamour and the supermodels of this decade, ghd global ambassador Adam Reed crafted straight, luxurious, glossy hair full of movement for the Julien Macdonald SS18 show.
We are bringing straight hair back for 2018, explained Adam. But in a very modern way. The secret to success here lies in the process – namely starting the look with a brilliant blow-dry via the ghd air hairdryer, afterwards we are running the ghd gold styler over the hair to eliminate any last frizz or kinks. This achieves brilliant condition, gloss, shine and movement – the look is literally, Straight Up Luxe.
We’re treating the hair very carefully, as you would a beautiful and delicate fabric. The ghd gold styler glides through the hair, delivering a constant safer-for-hair heat of 185 degrees to ensure hair is perfectly styled but is not damaged.
New ghd gold® professional styler, RRP £139 available from 19th February 2018 in the finest salons, department stores and ghdhair.com