This week in our product recommendations, we have one for your skin, one for your hair, and one for in-salon use…
For the skin: Rosalique
First up is the makeup bag ‘must have’, Rosalique (£29.99) – approved by the GH Institute no less! Thanks to its growing fan-base of influencers, Rosalique is fast becoming a makeup essential - from Trinny Woodall and Nicola Chapman, to countless makeup artists, beauty Instagrammers and health and beauty editors.
Rosalique visibly reduces skin redness in just one application and calms skin irritations and sensitive skin in eight weeks:
- 84% said the product had an instant concealing effect
- 85% of women confirmed Rosalique made their skin look less red immediately after application
- 93% said the product did not irritate my skin or cause itching
- 72% noticed the overall redness of their face had calmed and reduced after eight weeks of using the product
Rosalique is a unique all-in-one beauty cream that can be worn alone or used as a base under foundation. Developed especially for hypersensitive and redness-prone skin, Rosalique provides an instant concealing effect through its unique technology and offers redness-reducing clinically proven ingredients: Bisabolol, Zeolite, Provitamin B5, Urea and Shea Butter.
For the hair: ELEVEN Australia Miracle Spray Hair Treatment
Building on the success of the original Miracle Hair Treatment, ELEVEN Australia have launched Miracle Spray Hair Treatment (£16). The same multi-tasking treatment now in a spray form, because two Miracles are always better than one!
Just like the cult original lotion, Miracle Spray Hair Treatment also has eleven benefits your hair will LOVE. From controlling frizz and adding shine, to strengthening hair and preventing split ends, this versatile spray suits all hair types and boosts all hair textures.
This gorgeous spray features a blend of nourishing natural ingredients including Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein to strengthen and repair the hair, and Hydrolyzed Corn Protein to condition. Citric Acid balances pH to soothe the scalp while Hydrolyzed Soy Protein adds volume.
This nutrient-rich spray works to:
- Add shine, smoothness and softness
- Control frizz and flyaways
- Strengthen fragile hair
- Prevent split ends
- Detangle and create manageability
- Protect against heat styling
- Enhance natural body
- Repair dry damaged hair
- Protect hair colour with UVA & UVB filters
- Prevent sun damage
For the pros: Vitalshot Bond Rebuilder
Keratin Complex's Vitalshot Bond Rebuilder works to rebuild and repair the bonds of the hair in one step. It can be used alone, with a masque or within colour and lightening services - with no added processing time or change to formulation.
Why we love it:
- Does not leave a coating on the hair
- Strengthens damaged hair from the inside out
- Does not need to be rinsed or shampooed
Comes in boxes of ten.