Moroccanoil are the official presenting partners of the Eurovision Song Contest.
To celebrate this collaboration, Moroccanoil are running a HUGE global competition across 26 markets, offering 25 stylists (1 per market) the chance to win VIP tickets to the Eurovision finale AND one global winner 26,000 euros and a place backstage working with the Moroccanoil styling team!
How do stylists enter?
Create a look
In order to enter, stylists must use Moroccanoil products to create a look that is:
- Stylish, modern and original
- Eurovision inspired
- Representative of their country
Post your look on Instagram
- Carousel with pictures or videos including your look and the Moroccanoil products used
- Front-facing head and shoulder shot
- Natural lighting
- No filter
- Tag @moroccanoil, @moroccanoil_uk (for UK based stylists) & @moroccanoilpro
- Caption your post: Here is my #ArganOnStage look for the @moroccanoilpro #Eurovision stylist competition to represent #(insert your country here)! Swipe to see the products I used and tell me what you think @moroccanoil @moroccanoil_UK #ESC2020 #moroccanoilpro #Moroccanoil
How will it be judged?
Is the look…
- Eurovision inspired and representative of your country?
- Modern and glamourous?
The look will be judged by Moroccanoil educators from around the world. They will be marking each look against the following criteria:
- 30% Originality of the look
- 40% Technical execution/quality of work
- 30% Overall look
What are the prizes?
25 National winners will receive:
- 2 VIP tickets to the Eurovision Song Contest Finale
- 3-night trip to Rotterdam for 2 (including flights & hotel)
- Customised Moroccanoil stylist kit
One Global Winner will receive:
- Trip for 2 to Rotterdam (flights & hotel included)
- VIP tickets to the Eurovision Song Contest Semi-Finals and Finale
- Customised Moroccanoil styling and tool kit
- Opportunity to work backstage a Eurovision with the Moroccanoil team
- 26,000 euros
Competition closes 13th April 2020, please see further information including t’s & c’s at https://www.moroccanoil-eurovision.com/