ghd has launched a new Professional Comb Nozzle for its ghd helios hairdryer – and it has the seal of approval from legendary hairstylist and the UK’s leading authority in Afro and textured hair, Charlotte Mensah.
The ghd helios Professional Comb Nozzle attachment will gently help lift, shape and blow out naturally textured, curly or coily hair. Its double-row of strengthened teeth are tapered to help comb through afro hair easily to create a natural blown-out style.
Advanced Natural Hair Blow Out with Charlotte Mensah
- On damp hair, evenly apply ghd straight and smooth spray and detangle using a detangle comb
- Divide the head into 4 quadrants and braid out of the way
- Starting at the nape, gently comb through the hair using ghd helios and comb nozzle - start at the ends and work towards the root
- Work through all the hair until it is blown out
- Place the ghd natural bristle brush size 2 at the root with the hair over the brush
- Using ghd helios and comb nozzle, direct the airflow away from the root
- Continue in horizontal sections
- Work in small sections to create tension between the hair and brush
- At the hairline place the brush over the hair, directing the airflow away from the face
- Once the hair has been blown straight, mist the hair with ghd final shine spray