The Alex Mullins SS19 collection served up nine three-look groupings in a bid to explore a variety of visual stories.
Hair followed suit with an array of styles ranging from slicked back Travolta styles with a nod to American Psycho, wet-look and wavy looks reminiscent of ‘rich men stepping off yachts’, and finally clean and simple freshly washed and blow-dried styles.
Get the looks:
Hair by session stylist, Jonathan de Francesco at LGA Management for Fudge Professional
Fresh and simple
- Apply Fudge Professional Tri-Blo to freshly washed hair.
- Blow-dry with a medium barrel round brush to create a rounded shape. Finish with a jet of cold hair to fix.
- Finish with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra to set in place.
- Apply Fudge Professional Xpander Foam, then dry the hair with a diffuser.
- Create a wet look with Fudge Professional Hair Gum. Rake through with fingers from roots to ends, pulling back from the face and down to the nape of the neck.
- Finish with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra hairspray to fix the look.
- Fudge Professional Tri-Blo (RRP) £12.45
- Fudge Professional Xpander Foam (RRP £12.95)
- Fudge Professional Hair Gum (RRP £12.45)
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra (RRP £10.45)