The Charlotte Simone girl is unmissable in the crowd. She embraces the energy of her city, turning heads with bold brights and confidence.
For AW17, Charlotte Simone breathed new life into her collection with zangy shades of red, pink and orange. Signature stripes and a nod to the 90s make this season her most playful yet.
Session stylist: Matthew Curtis
The hair gave a subtle nod to the 90s with young, playful texture; the sleek, pop finish brought the look up to the present day.
- Brush through a priming styling spray
- Centre part hair with a tail comb
- Blow-dry hair with a natural bristle brush for shine
- Tong hair to create loose waves and then brush through
- Finish with plenty of shine spray
Photography: Jake Bishop