Matrix Hair Artist, Niall McNulty wanted to give his client, Hevillin’s hair a soft, blonde glow and this extended money piece ring light was the perfect service, reducing shadows and illuminating the eyes.
Hair Pattern: straight (2A)
Base level: 4
- Formula A 10 parts ULAA and 10 parts ULA+ with 40 parts 40 Vol Matrix Developer
- Formula B Light Master 8 with Bonder with 20 Vol Matrix Developer 1:1
- Formula C 20 parts 10M SoColor Sync with 20 parts 10 Vol Matrix Developer
Top Tip: The UL+ shades are perfect for lift and the UL shades offer most neutralization. Mix equal parts of both for dual benefits.
Steps to get the look
- Beginning at the front hairline take a halo section around 2” deep.
- Follow the section around the head until it joins at the nape.
- Using a mixture of slices and waves, alternately apply Formula A and B to the halo section.
- Make sure to pivot the slices and weaves to get a soft transition with no hard lines.
Niall finished Hevillin’s hair by wrapping sections around a large barrel tong to create soft waves, then applied High Amplify Hair Spray for a flexible, long-lasting hold.