Backstage at the Dolce & Gabanna AW18 The Lovers Show, ghd created three different hairstyles which were reflective of the different themes evoked through the outfits, with some final looks adorned with the brand’s opulent accessories and crowns.
The collection's 'Fashion Devotion' theme was the main focus across the presentation, which was based on the new way in which millennials lead fashion. For the hair ghd created three different hairstyles: the au natural look, characterized by simple styling and a smooth finish, a Sicilian inspired look with a soft texture, and an intricate up-do look with natural and soft curls.
Get the looks:
Au Natural look:
- Use ghd root lift spray (£12.95) to add texture to the hair and brush through with the ghd paddle brush (£20).
- Straighten the hair using the ghd gold styler (£139) and, if necessary, use the ghd curve soft curl tong (£129) to enhance and add movement.
- Finish with ghd smooth and finish serum (£14.95) on the ends for smoothness and added richness.
Inspired Sicilian look:
- Start by creating a strong central hair parting in the hair.
- Use ghd total volume foam (£14.95) to add volume and dry into the hair using the ghd air hairdryer (£99).
- Twist and shape the hair into a chignon to provide the perfect base structure for adding accessories as the finishing touch.
Intricate Up-do look:
- Spritz hair with the ghd curl hold spray (£12.95) and let the hair dry naturally.
- Use the ghd curve soft curl tong (£129) to create soft, loose curls and add a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray (£9.95).
- Twist the hair into a low knot to sit at the nape of the neck.