This gender fluid show was a celebration of unique personalities, exuding out from the skin and all the way into the hair!
Every model wore a different look, but all drew inspiration from Courtney Love (Anime Punk) and Karen O (Rich Blow Out)
Get the looks:
Hair by session stylist Jonathan de Francesco at LGA Management for Fudge Professional
Anime Punk step-by-step
- Apply Fudge Professional Hair Gum over dry hair from roots to ends then comb through.
- Take sections of the hair and fix pointing outwards with small transparent bands and clips.
- Direct heat at the style with a diffuser to dry product and fix style into place.
Rich Blow Out
- Apply Fudge Professional Tri-Blo to freshly washed hair.
- Use a soft bristled brush to dry and smooth the hair around the head, maintaining natural lift and shape.
- Use a small barrelled tong to create a retro fringe roll.
- Apply Fudge Professional Vinyl Pomade sparingly to finish.
- Fudge Professional Hair Gum (RRP £12.45)
- Fudge Professional Tri-Blo (RRP £12.45)Fudge Professional Vinyl Pomade (RRP £13.95)