If you enjoyed the styles seen at this year’s Fashion Weeks, then help is at hand on recreating some of the key looks at home using T3.
Victoria Beckham: Slicked Back
The slicked back trend is here to stay, and the team at Victoria Beckham have given it a boyish update.
- Use the T3 Cura Luxe (£235) to dry the hair to 90%, using the Smooth Paddle Brush to push the hair backwards as you go.
- Once hair is nearly dry, apply styling mousse to the roots and comb away from the face. Remember, visible comb marks are part of the charm. Finish with hairspray at the front and shine spray at the back.
Alexa Chung: Care Free and Boho
Care free and Boho – we saw a lot of centre partings and natural texture this year.
- Apply a smoothing balm to damp hair, and using the T3 Cura Luxe (£235), dry small sections of the hair while twisting with the Smooth Paddle Brush. This will give you a slight bend to the hair.
- If you find your parting is stubborn when moving from side to centre – gently straighten the roots on a low heat using the T3 SinglePass Luxe (£145).
- Finish with a texture spray for an undone look.
Temperley: Curly Girls
Curly girls, your time is now!
- If you weren’t born with naturally wavy hair, recreate this look by using the Tousled Waves Barrel from the T3 Convertible Collection (£140).
- To keep the curls looking natural, take different sized pieces of hair and curl in alternate directions.
- Remember to set with a strong hold hairspray, and once cooled, break up the curls for a lived in finish.