Fudge Professional styled the hair for Ellie Saab’s Haute Couture show for charity, Chain of Hope’s Gala Ball 2017.
Fudge Professional were on hand at the star-studded event at Grosvenor House, Park Lane, ensuring models looked fairytale ready for an evening of glamour and philanthropy.
Session Stylist: Bjorn Krischker at Frank Agency for Fudge Professional
Hair Inspiration: A fairytale starring gorgeous, bouncy, wavy hair.
- Apply Fudge Professional Tri-Blo to wet hair
- Apply Fudge Professional Curve Maker from roots through to ends. This will add gorgeous texture, grit and holds waves in place whilst also boosting shine. Blow-dry in sections using a round brush
- Tong hair all over and keep pinned until set
- Apply Fudge Professional Dry Shampoo to roots to introduce more texture and bounce
- Fix the whole look in place using Fudge Professional Skyscraper
- Fudge Professional Tri-Blo (RRP £12.45)
- Fudge Professional Curve Maker (RRP £14.95)
- Fudge Professional Dry Shampoo (RRP £10.95)
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper (RRP £10.45)
Bjorn Krischker said,
Fudge Professional Curve Maker was my go-to for this look. It really helps to create and hold amazing waves and curls for hair that would usually drop. It also features heat protection so curls are never frazzled. My favourite way to use this product is to blow-dry in with a round brush for the bounciest of blow-dries, but it also leads to incredible results when used before small and large barrelled tongs.