For Alistair James' London Fashion Week show, Sisters of the Moon, references included cults, tribes, witches and early 80's punks.
This decade saw sexual and cultural revolutions, which led to the formation of brethren and subcultures which extended far beyond traditional platonic families. Products used were also a celebration of the 80s, with mousses, gels and hairspray formats featuring heavily.
Alistair James Sisters of the Moon Session Stylist: Johnnie Biles at Frank Agency for Fudge Professional
Step by Step - Chelsea Cut:
- Apply water and Fudge Professional Xpander Foam to the hair and comb forwards. Rough dry.
- Comb Fudge Professional Hair Gum from roots to ends. Apply heat, brushing the hair forwards with a styling brush whilst drying.
- Apply a compression net and finish drying the hair using a diffuser for a super flat finish on top.
- Apply Fudge Professional Hair Gum to the ends for a wispy, fluff free finish.
- Finish with Fudge Skyscraper hairspray and tweak texture at the crown to add interest.
- Fudge Professional Xpander Foam RRP £12.95
- Fudge Professional Hair Gum RRP £12.45
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper RRP £10.45
Make-up by Kristina Ralph Andrews
Photography by Thomas Cooksey