HANGER’s latest collection focused on high altitudes; the hair complemented this theme perfectly with a sense of all models being up high, with towering hairstyles. All hair was worn in either 3 or 4 sleek graphic high ponytails to pull the face up, then the use of white string wrapped around each ponytail to give the impression of being bound. Silver hair jewellery by CC-Steding completed the look.
Session Stylist: Anna Cofone at The Wall Group using Fudge Professional
Get the look...
- Apply Fudge Professional Salt Spray and blow-dry to create texture and hold
- Section the hair in 3 or 4 ponytails and spray with a generous amount of Fudge Professional Skyscraper, brushing though to help get the ponytail clean and neat
- Use Fudge Professional Vinyl Pomade through ponytail lengths for sleekness and to hold the hair in place
- Wrap the string around the ponytail starting at the root, keeping the string tight, ensuring no gaps. Repeat this method until you have roughly 2 inches of bonded hair then continue wrapping the string around the rest of the ponytail in a criss-cross motion
- Finish off with Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra to ensure no fly-aways
- Fudge Professional Salt Spray, £12.95
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper, £10.45
- Fudge Professional Vinyl Pomade, £13.95
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper Extra, £10.45