For Mother of Pearl’s spring/summer 2017 show, Fudge Professional created big 80s statement hair with a touch of glamour. This complemented the collection perfectly, where the designs were based on the 1989 film anthology, New York Stories, and featured lots of texture, denim and tweed.
Session stylist: Mari Ohashi, LGA Management for Fudge Professional
- Prep hair with Fudge Professional Curve Maker from mid-lengths to ends and apply Blow Dry Putty into the roots section by section.
- Tip head upside down and rough dry to create volume from the root. Tip head back and blow-dry hair in sections to create a ‘big salon blow-dry’ using a round brush.
- Backcomb the roots to keep the body and use Fudge Professional Skyscraper to hold the backcomb in place. Use Matte Hed Extra to create a bigger shape and added texture.
- Fudge Professional Curve Maker (£14.95)
- Fudge Professional Blow Dry Putty (£10.95)
- Fudge Professional Skyscraper (£9.95)
- Fudge Professional Matte Hed Extra (£12.95)