Every April eyes focus on the Californian desert where a star-studded line-up is attracted to 'The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival', including lovers, celebrities and VIPs from far and wide.
R+Co and Galore Magazine teamed up over the weekend for a Coachella pool party. The vibrant celebration was kitted out with R+Co pool floats and a hair bar, creating festival inspired styling by a squad of R+Co stylists.
Using must-have on the go R+Co products, including festival favourite DEATH VALLEY Dry Shampoo Spray and the newly launched TROPHY Texture + Shine Spray, guests enjoyed great hair to the backdrop of the mountains of Indio, Colorado Desert.
Achieve Coachella worthy hair with a little help from R+Co affiliate stylist, Priscilla Urrutia…
- To begin, create a centre parting or side parting, whichever you prefer. Before starting the braid, apply TROPHY through the roots to mid-shafts for volume, texture and grip.
- Grab top sections to prepare your Dutch braid, only this time you will be feeding your braid on one side only. Either side you will begin grabbing sections connected to the centre or side parting.
- Continue this side braid until you reach half way towards the back leaving hair from the crown to slightly over lap the braid. Tie with elastic and finish off the end with an accessory of your choice.
Centre Part French Braid
- Start off with a clean centre parting and section half of an inch wide all the way down to the nape of the neck.
- Clip the rest of the hair away from the section and continue to French braid from the top of the section all the way down past the nape of the neck to the end of the hair.
- For grip, zero fly always and a clean finish use JACKPOT. Tie with elastic and end with an accessory of your choice.
- Finally free the rest of your hair and touch up with DEATH VALLEY for texture and movement.