More is more when it comes to voluminous waves for an undone, romantic finish. See how to create this gorgeous romantic waves below by Jake Unger and Warren Boodaghian of HOB Salons.
- Natural level 7/4
- Formula 1: System Professional Repair Conditioner Mask 80g / Crazy Colour Orange 30g / Crazy Colour Pinkissimo 5g
- Start by pre-shampooing the hair, towel dry and comb through.
- Starting at the nape, take 1-2cm alternate horizontal slices and apply formula 1 from the roots through the lengths and ends. Continue working through towards the crown.
- From the crown area, take 1-2cm diagonal back slices towards the hairline, applying formula 1 to the roots through the lengths and ends. Once complete, leave to develop for 30 minutes, rinse and remove.
- Apply mousse to towel-dried hair and blow-dry. Once almost dry, reapply more mousse until the hair is back to a wet stage for a thicker and coarser feel.
- Finish drying the hair using a bristle brush for shine.
- Crimp the hair until below the temple area, this helps to add volume and structure to the style.
- Begin sectioning the hair one-inch size sections, then tong each side vertically in the same direction towards the back of the head.
- Starting at the nape, brush each section through working through the crimped area. When brushing the curls through, be patient until all the hair locks together.
- Finish with hairspray and shine spray.