In honour of ghd’s ‘Long Live The Queens’ campaign, which brings to life what Good Hair Day (ghd) means to you, we will be bringing you four fabulous ‘Queen’ looks to create at home.
A ghd ‘Queen’ is confident, ambitious and knows how to look and feel good – especially with the new ghd Platinum+ styler in her hands!
Get the look: Have It All Queen
- Prep your damp hair using ghd’s ‘Straight and Smooth’ spray (£12.95) for a smooth and anti-static finish. Divide the hair from ear to ear and clip the top section up.
- Take a 2-inch section and place the ghd ceramic vented radial brush size 2 (£15) directly at the root. Blow-dry using the ghd air® hairdryer (£99). Point the nozzle down for a more polished look.
- At the bottom of each section, turn the brush to roll the ends up and create a C-shape bend at the ends. Repeat this technique through the whole head.
- For the fringe section, place the brush under the hair and pull the fringe across the face as you dry, rolling the brush for added volume.
- For a super silky look, place your brush midway through the section and place the ghd platinum+ styler (£175) at the root. Close the plates and glide down the hair, following the brush for extra smoothness.
- At the ends, turn the styler gently to enhance the C-shape curl. Repeat throughout the hair until all hair is polished.
- On the fringe section, pull the hair back away from the face as you lightly curl the ends to ‘wing’ the hair away from the face.
Top Tip: For extra shine, spritz your hair with ghd Final Shine spray (£9.95).
New ghd platinum+ (RRP £175) is available in the finest salons, premium retailers and ghdhair.com