In honour of ghd’s ‘Long Live The Queens’ campaign, which brings to life what Good Hair Day (ghd) means to you, we will be bringing you four fabulous ‘Queen’ looks to create at home.
A ghd ‘Queen’ is confident, ambitious and knows how to look and feel good – especially with the new ghd Platinum+ styler in her hands!
Get the look: Queen of The Castle
- Prep your hair using the ghd curl hold spray (£12.95) for long-lasting curls.
- Section the hair above the ear and clip the rest away. Take a 1-inch section of hair and place the ghd platinum+ styler (£175) at the root, close and rotate 180 degrees away from the face.
- Glide half way down the section and release.
- Pick up the same section and place the styler back in midway, repeat the 180 degree turn away from the face and glide to the ends.
- On the next section repeat the technique, but rotate the styler towards the face. Repeat working around the head in sections, always alternating direction.
- Shake out the curls with your hands to break up the texture. Finish with ghd final fix hairspray (£9.95).
Top Tip: Let the curls cool before dressing them out. This will make them last longer.
ghd platinum+ (RRP £175) is available in the finest salons, premium retailers and ghdhair.com