In honour of ghd’s ‘Long Live The Queens’ campaign, which brings to life what Good Hair Day (ghd) means to you, we will be bringing you four fabulous ‘Queen’ looks to create at home.
A ghd ‘Queen’ is confident, ambitious and knows how to look and feel good – especially with the new ghd Platinum+ styler in her hands!
Get the look: Urban Queen
- Prep your hair using ghd curl hold spray (£12.95) for long-lasting curls.
- Section off the hair above the ear, then take a 1-inch section and place the ghd platinum+ styler (£175) at the root, pointing downwards.
- Close the plates and rotate the styler 180 degrees, facing away from the face. Glide down to the ends at a 90-degree angle, keeping the styler pointing downwards.
- Continue to the next section, now rotating the styler in the opposite direction. Continue through the hair working in sections, alternating the curl for a textured finish.
- On the top front sections, rotate the styler away from the face so they kick out to frame the face.
- Dress out using the ghd oval dressing brush (£20) to break up the curls and add texture.
Top tip: Finish with a spritz of ghd final fix hairspray (£9.95) and scrunch for extra texture.