milk_shake Ambassador and celebrity stylist, Neville Ramsay got Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue and Artistic Director of Condé Nast, Anna Wintour ready for her appearance with Katharine Viner, editor-in-chief of The Guardian News & Media, in collaboration with The Northern Youth Fashion Show in Aid of Refugee Crisis.
Recreating this look in his salon, Neville says,
Everybody talks about Anna's slick, voluminous bob - her iconic identity along with her sunglasses. She’s fabulous and a pleasure to work with.
Inspired by Anna’s look, even superstar singer Taylor Swift has adapted her wavy bob into a super slick bob for awards season. Neville created Anna’s volume and slickness using milk_shake products,
Spritz a little milk_shake Leave-in Conditioner onto damp hair. Zig-zag sections through the nape area up to the crown applying a small amount of milk_shake Volumising Solution to the root area to create the volume, then apply milk_shake Sparkling Glaze to the mid-lengths and ends. We finished with Open Air Hairspray to hold and a spritz of Glistening Spray to ensure that polished finish.
1. After shampooing I applied milk_shake Whipped Cream to the hair; it's a no-rinse light conditioner that doesn't overload the hair
2. The hair was cut into a jaw-length graduated bob
3. A heavy triangular fringe was cut onto the eyebrows
4. milk_shake Volume Solution was applied through the hair to give body and support for normal to fine hair
5. A medium sized brush and hairdryer on medium heat creates instant volume without flyaways
6. I concentrated the heat from the hairdryer onto the root area to create volume to support the style. The hair was then finished with milk_shake Open Air Hairspray for a medium hold and smooth finish
Hair: Neville Ramsay, A List Salons and milk_shake Ambassador
Products used: milk_shake