Matrix Artist Ambassador, Ria Kulik created this stunning Matrix Multi Melt technique on her model, Yona. See below on how to get this beautiful colour…
- A SoColor Sync 20 parts 5M 10 parts 3N
- B SoColor Sync 20 parts SPV 20 parts 9MM 5 PARTS 6RV+
- C SoColor Sync 10 parts 10M 10 parts 8CG
- Hair was divided into four quadrants and then the application started at the back of the head working forwards in diagonal sections.
- Formula A was applied in a stretched root to the scalp area, formula B was applied in the mid-section, finally formula C was applied to the ends of the hair. The formulas were melted together using the fore and middle fingers.
- In the front sections the technique was adjusted by using formula A as a root tap rather than a root stretch.
- The colour was removed first using Total Results Lamination Spray and then sprayed with Total Results Miracle Creator 20 for condition, heat protection and a speedy blow-dry.
- The hair was blow-dried with Style Link Volume Builder and a round brush and was finished using a large wand and Style Link Volume Fixer.