The sun may have gone to make way for April showers, but you can still create a beautiful rainbow hairstyle with these simple steps from 2019 Northern Ireland Hairdresser of the Year, Sharon Malcolm at Sharon Malcolm Hairdressing.
Get the look:
- Straighten your hair, and then take small sections and tie a knot halfway down the length and towards the ends.
- Place your straightening iron over each knot and clamp to secure the shape.
- Do this all around the head.
- Take a coloured eyeshadow and colour each knot with a different shade.
- Take sections freehand and pull them into shape, leaving the ends free for added softness.
- Place the sections across the top of the head to create a halo effect around the face and to show off the knots.
Photography: Jack Eames