Want to achieve that flawless foundation look that we all see and envy on those Instagram accounts but don't know where you are going wrong....
Here are a few simple tips from Powder ‘n’ Pout’s Aisling Cunningham that might help you get it right.
- Start with clean, moisturised skin.
- Wait a few moments for the moisturiser to soak in. Then apply a primer. Primers texturize the skin and make the foundation application smoother, helping it stay on and last longer. For myself, using the correct foundation brush can mean the difference between a completely flawless face and an unpolished look. For this I recommend using a Duo Fibre Brush. Our HD Buffer P230 is fantastic and takes the stress out of your daily make-up routine.
- Pick up some foundation with our HD Buffer. (If you prefer light coverage, dip only one side of the brush in the make-up. If you want fuller coverage, use both sides of the brush to pick up the make-up).
- Start applying the make-up in the centre of your face so that you can blend outwards and avoid noticeable make-up lines.
- Using the HD Buffer to sweep and blend the make-up onto the nose, forehead, cheeks and chin, lightly blending these areas with small, circular motions
- By knowing how to properly apply foundation with a make-up brush, you can get the amount of coverage you want and flawless-looking skin. Your make-up will look professional and beautifully applied every time.
The HD Buffer P230 is available online at www.powdernpout.com. Made with Duo Fibre Technology, mixed length hairs and super soft fibres. Duo Fibre simply glides foundation over the top of uneven skin tone, acne and open pores, giving a smooth even airbrushed finish. As opposed to traditional foundation brushes, which can push product into the skin’s pores and highlight problem areas. Complete with a short handle that’s ideal for any handbag! It never leaves mine...