Who? Bella Hadid
Hair By: Mark Townsend
Inspiration... For Bella Hadid's Grammy Awards look, we knew we wanted to go chic and sleek. We decided to keep her hair off of her face, and go for a bone straight moment with tons of shine.
Tips and Techniques
1. I started by applying new Dove Regenerative Nourishment Serum-in-Oil to her damp hair to nourish strands and seal the cuticle.
2. I then blow-dried her hair straight using my ghd air™ hairdryer.
3. Once the hair was fully dry, I went through section by section with a comb and straightened it using my ghd platinum™ styler. This amazing flat iron features ghd’s tri-zone™ technology, which allows me to style hair at the optimal temperature of 365 degrees while also giving added shine. I worked in small sections to straighten each strand and lock-in the shine.
4. Once her hair was sleek and straight I concentrated on the hairline. I perfected her centre parting with a rat tail comb, and then went through with a mascara wand coated in Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray to brush down her baby hairs and ensure the look was flyaway free.
5. I then coated another mascara wand in Oribe Rock Hard Gel, and gently brushed each section of hair down so that it lay perfectly.
The end result is sexy and sleek with tons of shine!
ghd air® hairdryer (£99)
ghd platinum® styler (£165)