The inspiration that Jenny Packham had for this year’s bridal show was ‘Midsummer’s Night Dream’. I wanted to give each of the girls a classically sophisticated look, but with a modern update. We created an ethereal halo that also has a bit of a rock and roll edge to it too. Kevin Ryan for UNITE
1. On wet hair, comb UNITE Elevate Mousse (£18.50) throughout
2. Blow-dry hair with the UNITE Ionic Pro-Dryer until completely dry with a centre parting
3. Use the UNITE Flat Iron (£110.00) to straighten the hair through the ends
4. Next, take a section of hair at ear level and spray lightly with UNITE GO365 Hairspray (£21.00)
5. Using the UNITE Flat Iron again; create 2 – 3 bends in the hair at ear level
6. Continue with the UNITE Flat Iron around the whole head from ear to ear to create a halo effect
7. Finish the look by spraying UNITE GO365 Hairspray (£21.00), for that finishing hold and shine
Kevin Ryan, UNITE Editorial Director
Kevin Ryan is UNITE’s Editorial Director. His work is renowned amongst the fashion elite and A list, and can be seen on the international magazine covers of Elle, AnOther, W, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue and many more.
Ryan is a creative force within the fashion and beauty industries, working on runway shows for Tibi, Tommy Hilfiger, Reed Krakoff, Jenny Packham, and campaigns for the likes of Chloé, Alberto Ferretti, Costume National, DVF and more. He also personally styles Drew Barrymore, Hilary Swank, Cameron Diaz, Selma Blair and Reese Witherspoon.