In lieu of a full-on Spanish collection, Packham's main takeaway was lots of texture. Lace and velvet were lifted from those paintings, and she played with sequins of every size, from microscopic specks of glitter to giant paillettes.
Hair: UNITE Hair Care, created by Kevin Ryan
Inspiration: “For Jenny Packham’s FW15 show, the clothes were so beautiful; we didn’t want the hair to overshadow the glitz of the line. Instead, the look reflected the rock and roll girl who just got off of her tour bus; the hair is lived in, beat up, but beautiful.” Kevin Ryan for Unite
1. On damp hair, spray UNITE’s Boosta Spray and UNITE’s Beach Day from the roots through the ends to give hair texture and dry volume.
2. Rough dry hair with the UNITE’s Ionic Pro-Dryer until completely dry.
3. Using a curling wand, create slight, natural bends in the hair to give it that “lived in” look.
4. Next, sprinkle UNITE’s Expanda Dust into hands, and then gently massage the dust into your roots to lift the hair.
5. Finish the look by spraying UNITE Texturiza for that finishing hold and shine.