Superstar Gwen Stefani has unanimously been voted among the best dressed at the 2022 Met Gala in NYC with her modern, neon green Vera Wang two-piece outfit, complete with matching structured gloves.
Gwen topped off her stunning look with smooth, ultra-shiny and oh-so-sleek hair thanks to celebrity stylist, Suzette Boozer, who used Keratin Complex products to achieve the glass-like finish on Stefani’s hair.
Boozer shared her steps and products to achieve the flawless finish on Stefani’s hair:
- Shampoo and condition the hair with Keratin Complex Blondeshell Debrass Shampoo and Conditioner (perfect for blondes like Stefani or any one with colour-treated hair!)
- Apply a dime size amount of Intense RX Repair Serum to the mid-lengths and ends. Allow to penetrate for ten minutes.
- Blow-dry the hair so it is 50% dry and then apply a 10 pence-size of Infusion Keratin Replenisher throughout the hair.
- Section the hair and complete the blow-dry using a paddle brush.
- Part the hair in the centre (or preferred location) and flat iron once dry using Keratin Complex Stealth V Smoothing Iron for a sleek finish.
- Finish this red-carpet style with Flex Hold Hairspray and Shine Spray to hold the hair in place and deliver luminous shine.
Pro Tip: Suzette prepped the hair extensions with Keratin Complex’s core Smoothing Treatment. The treatment category houses reparative keratin treatments designed for varying hair types and conditions.
The 2022 Met Gala theme was ‘In America: An Anthology of Fashion’, while the dress code was ‘Gilded Glamour’ - something Gwen Stefani embraced and embodied in a fashion-forward and modern way.
Keratin Complex is available through rebelbeautybrands.com