Taking the lead at the Christopher Shannon show at London Collections:MEN was session stylist and Fudge Professional Creative Director, John Vial.
Christopher Shannon’s new collection combines elements of sportswear with more traditional fabrics to create a range of manly, classically influenced looks. The fashion was inspired by the cross over between the bright sunshine of a summer spent in Aix-en-Provence, and the grey of London in the winter.
The brief for the hair was 90s bowl hair, captured as if the boys have been out at the Hacienda dancing all night long.
Step by step:
- Spray hair with water until the hair is damp.
- Apply a generous amount of Fudge Professional TRI-BLO Prime, shine and protect blow-dry spray.
- Blow-dry hair flat against the scalp into a bowl shape.
- To finish, spray Fudge Professional Light HED-ed Hair Oil liberally into the roots using your fingers to create texture.
- Light HED-ed Hair Oil (launching April 2015)
- TRI-BLO Prime, shine and protect blow-dry spray (launching May 2015)
Photography: Mark Rabadan