For Spring/Summer 21, Future Fusion presents Mark Fast’s vision.
For the last six months with the world slowing its pace and allowing artistic reflection and examining one’s core inspiration, Mark took the time and reconnected to his original fashion fascination and cultural aspiration.
Stone washed 80’s inspired denim, in conjunction with Mark’s continual love for neon graffiti, typography inspired prints which created the perfect backdrop for a new optimism. As the collection evolves, 90’s high school rebels’ attitude and silhouettes with his signature body conscious knitwear layered with oversized jackets, high-fi logos in true trademark Mark Fast style.
The hair was led by Maria Kovacs for R+Co, with the inspiration channelling the day after the night before. Dual textures and a classic modern mix.
Get the look
- Place a low side parting from the front hairline to the crown, and brush hair over to create a dramatic wave. Secure the parting with silver clips.
- Spray a liberal amount of R+Co DALLAS Thickening Spray from mid-lengths to ends onto dry hair. Use your hands to massage the product into the hair.
- Blast the hair to ignite the texture.
- Once hair is dry, take random sections using a large barrel tong and create a soft movement leaving out the ends.
- Allow the hair to cool, and once complete shake the hair out and separate the waves.
- For further distressed texture, brush the ends with a soft bristle brush.
- Separate the hair and create a lived-in texture with R+Co BALLOON Dry Volume Spray.
- Finish locking in the shape with R+Co OUTER SPACE Flexible Hold Hairspray. Keep it touchable!
R+Co is formulated without parabens, sulfates, SLS and SLES, and is gluten free, cruelty free and Leaping Bunny Certified.
If you are interested in stocking R+Co in your salon, contact Rebel Beauty Brands: www.rebelbeautybrands.com