If you were glued to your TV this Saturday watching the Royal Wedding, you certainly weren't alone. And if you fell in love with Megan's beautiful look, then we were also right there with you.
Here ghd global ambassador, Adam Reed shows you how to get Megan's gorgeous bridal style.
The key to this look is to prep the hair to create the ultimate base with maximum shine and gloss. The whole look is ultra feminine, silky and soft to contrast with her structured and fitted dress.
- Start by creating a centre parting in the hair using the end of the ghd tail comb. Make sure the parting is strong and is pulled back to the crown of the head.
- Blow-dry out the hair for a glossy base which will hold and reflect shine throughout the day.
- Next, add loose waves throughout the hair using the ghd curve soft curl tong. Loosely wrap the hair around the tong to ensure the curls aren’t too tight or precise.
- Pull the hair back into a low ponytail, at the nape of the head. Secure and ensure the ponytail is tight and finish with a spritz of final fix hairspray.
- Twist sections of the hair around the ponytail to create the low bun. Loosely wrap these sections around the ponytail to create the voluminous undone bun.
- Finish by creating loose waves around the face to frame and complete the look using the ghd curve soft curl tong. Direct each curl in a different direction for a looser and softer finish and finish with a spritz of final fix hairspray for hold and shine.
ghd curve soft curl tong (£120), ghd air hairdyer (£99), ghd final fix hairspray (£9.95), ghd tail comb ( £7.50)